• What personally identifiable information (“PII”) is collected on the Site and/or through your registration of an Order, and how the same will be used
• Identity of the party collecting PII
• Sharing of PII with third parties
• Use of tracking technology
• Supplementing of PII with information from other sources
• How you can change PII they have provided
• Security measures in place.
Web Beacons: We allow other companies, called “ad” (i.e., advertising) networks, to serve advertisements to the Site’s users. Ad networks include third party ad servers, ad agencies, ad technology vendors and research firms. The Company may “target” some ads to users that fit a certain general profile. To deliver these ads properly, the Company may include a file (known as a web beacon) from these ad networks within pages served by the Company so the ad networks may provide three anonymized, aggregated auditing, research and reporting for advertisers as well as to target ads to you while you visit other websites. Analytics information we use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your device or our Site, including the web pages you visit, add-ons, and other information that assists us in improving the Site. We collect and use this analytics information with analytics information from other users so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual user.
Your acceptance of these terms by using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
No refunds. 7 days exchanges for products purchased if received in damage conditions.